WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

OLAMA - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* OLAMA > Topics

Subject: Is Tattoing for men halal or haram?
Replies: 6 Views: 1536

skymobb 1/4/2007 - 1:17:49
It's said that Allah cursed the women who tattoos herself or tattoos. So is this injuntion private or general if so support your argument *

zaaidah 3/21/2007 - 2:03:06
Yes its haraam 4 al muslims,male n female *

attari 13.03.08 - 12:04pm
hamara badan allah ajawajal ka diya hua hai,kisi b tarike se isko bigarna jaisa tattu,eye brow,mardo ka dadhi katana,aurto ka ladko jaise bal banana mavzaallah HARAAM HAI,AUR JEHNNUM ME LE JANE WALA KAAM HE.THANKS *

kaskit 22.08.08 - 06:50am
According to the holy Qur'an:Tatooing is one of the symbol or sign that will show the world is coming to an end whether it is written on men or women.Mere seeing this signs i believe that the world is coming to an end and judgement is going to take place here in the world and thereafter.Thanks *

kaskit 22.08.08 - 06:55am
Whether tatoo is an haram/halal,it is forbidden for all muslim. *

kaskit 22.08.08 - 06:57am
According to the holy Qur'an:Tatooing is one of the symbol or sign that will show the world is coming to an end whether it is written on men or women.Mere seeing this signs i believe that the world is coming to an end and judgement is going to take place here in the world and thereafter.Thanks *

skymobb 10.11.08 - 08:31pm
sheikh Jamal Badawi stated in (islamic focus programme ) that the hadith about tatooing is explicit to both man and women. so i seek Allah's mercy if i misled muslim and i ask pardon to those in this wa salaam wa rahmatullah *

* OLAMA Forum

Search:
topics replies

* OLAMA

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search